Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog Candy Winner (again!)

Well, our first blog candy winner is MIA (no contact within the 72 hour time frame), so we're pulling another number. Our new random number is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 45
Timestamp: 2010-02-19 20:51:02 UTC

Cr8ive ME said...
Hi!WoW!!! What a generous drawing. I just posted about it on my Facebook & Twitter page. My updated tweets show up on my sidebar of my blog, too. I'm definitely a card maker and would use the ribbon for that. Check out my blog to see what I like to do with ribbon & be sure that I tweeted about it.{{hugs}}M.E.
2/11/10 8:45 AM

Congratulations Mary Ellen!!! You have 72 hours to respond to this post by clicking on the contact button at the top of the blog page and emailing me your shipping information. I hope to hear from you soon!!

Bonnie

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say