Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pinks and Browns

Happy Wednesday to Everyone!

For my Wednesday post I wanted to show my card using different styles of Pinks and Browns.  I would have never thought pinks and browns would go together, but I absolutely love the color combination.  I used 3 different types of pink w/brown grosgrain ribbons, brown wrinkled ribbon and light pink mini ric rac.  I made flowers with the grosgrain ribbons and added an amber vintage brad into the centers.  I also placed an amber vintage brad in the center of the brown bow.

The image is Ice Princess from Stitchy Bear Stamps:

Ice PrincessDigital Image:  Ice Princess from Stitchy Bear Stamps (colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS).

Card Stock:  Pink, dark brown, medium brown and tan (TAC) and prints (DCWV-The Glitter Mat Stack).

Die-Cuts:  Nestabilities Ovals/Scallop Ovals.

Punches:  Martha Stewart Branch punch.

Inks:  Sakura Stardust Gelly Pen (ribbons on gown, staff and headband).

Embellishments:  Amber Vintage Brads, Light Pink Mini Ric Rac Ribbon, Pink w/Brown Swiss Dots Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink and Brown Diagonal Stripe Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink w/Brown Center Stripes Grosgrain Ribbon and Brown Wrinkled Ribbon by May Arts.  All the ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon along with the Vintage Brads.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you’re having a great week!

Hugs, Kym

1 comment :

  1. This is fabulous, love the pink and brown combination xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say