Monday, July 26, 2010

Care to take a ride?

Hello and welcome to my Monday post!
I'd like to feature a scrumptious Lime Jute Ribbon tonight. I love incorporating jute into my cards, it gives a whole new dimension to those vintage, shabby or homespun projects. Or, you can go for fun & bright, like I did below :)
Did you know that the RRR store now boasts an even wider range of jute ribbon? Go and check them out, they're magnificent!
On my card, I pleated my jute to resemble grass. It pleats like butter, I tell ya'!
I also used a fun scooter stamp from Imaginisce, that I covered with a dimensional medium, for a 'polished' effect.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; papers: DCWV; stamp: Imaginisce (scooter), Fiskars (swirl); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; dimensional medium: Glossy Accents by Ranger; rub-on: Fynmark; ink: ColorBox (Black), Versa Color (Lagoon Blue); jute ribbon; buttons; twine

I hope you like it! Until then,
Iwona

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say