Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Double and Triple up on Ribbon!

It's my turn to post the weekly Guest Designer post on Tuesday's. I'm really excited to share some of my favorite Ribbon tips! I hope you get some ideas and inspiration from my weekly posts!
I love using multiple ribbons on my projects. It gives so much more texture and makes to card really stand out. I used my July RRR Kit, which is the black and white ribbon, then I put some of my pink ric rac ribbon in the center. Having these different patterns on the card really brings the card alive, don't you think?
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Mindy

4 comments :

  1. It's beautiful!!
    I love the ribbon layered!!
    Great color combo too!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I need to come back and paruse the tutorials. I never seem to get my ribbon looking quite right.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous.....i've a lot of black and white ribbons in my stash....this is such a good idea..thanks!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mindy! I love how you used the different ribbons!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say