Monday, July 12, 2010

Monochromatic birthday card

Hiya, I'm here today to share a quick card (and post - I'm exhausted after a 2 days long journey back home)...
This time I decided on a simple, monochromatic card, featuring one of my favourite kinds of ribbon - twill! You can find a wide selection of twill ribbon HERE in the RRR store.
On my card, i used Totally Twill in Moss Green... yummm! I didn't do anything extraordinary with it on purpose. Sometimes a little neat bow is just what the card needs :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: Hero Arts shadow ink (Soft Leaf); pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Totally Twill Moss Green; sentiment sticker: Grant; other: button, twine

I hope you like it! I'm sorry for being so brief this week... ugh!
Don't forget that you've still got time to participate in our Patriotic-themed challenge. I hope you'll play along, and you could win yourself some ribbon goodness from the store!
Have a goodie,
Iwona

3 comments :

  1. what a awesome card
    just love it
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity at its best!! I totally agree that sometimes all a card needs is a little bow-this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say