Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A card with a bookmark

Hello, crafty peeps! It's Iwona (Chupa), chiming in with a guest post! It's been a few weeks since mine & RRR's ways parted, and I miss my weekly posts, so I took this opportunity with pleasure!
I've got a nice little "card with a bonus" for you. It holds a bookmark in a pocket!

Photobucket

I used a October Afternoon journaling card for the bookmark, and just stamped & embellished it with some yummy brown gingham ribbon and sheer organza.
I also wrapped the pocket in baker's twine in Oyster. YUM-O!

Photobucket

So there you go... What a great way for a quick an easy present!
For the details on the supplies used, please visit my blog. Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

7 comments :

  1. Welcome back Chupa - we've missed you! Great projects!! I love your color combo and the idea is great. I might have to try it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Iwona!
    Great card and bookmark set!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how cute that is! You did a fantastic job. I love that paper - it's one of my favs. And I like how you used the twine! Nice job, Iwona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous!!! Love that October Afternoon line and the surprise bookmakr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I have had so much fun making bookmarks lately, so I'm going to have to try this:) Fabulous, Chupa!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say