Friday, May 6, 2011

Hair Clips, Hair Clips, EVERYWHERE! :)




Hello, Connie here! I have a super fun and easy project for you today! I have such a little girly girly in my 7 year old daughter. She loves to put hair ties in her hair, so I thought it would be fun create a few hair bows for her!


I started with some 40mm snap clips from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. I then took many samples of ribbon from the store, and tied them in various bows with the bow easy. Once the bows were tied, I hot glued each of them to a clip. You can see
in this picture how the bows are attached!

See! I told you it was super simple, and my Daughter...well she LOVES them all! :)

Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Connie

Ribbons used in this project:

- Diamond Satin Lavender Ribbon
- Satin Grosgrain Double Edged Ribbon
- Swiss Dots Lemon Ribbon
- Shimmer Red Satin Ribbon
- Orange Grosgrain Ribbon
- Champagne Satin with Grosgrain Ribbon
- Pink and Brown Big Random Dots Grosgrain

3 comments :

  1. Connie, I LOVE your bow clips!!!!! They are perfect for a little girl who is just a bit older than the big poofy bow stage!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable. Must make some of these. Love the polka dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet bows Connie! She will look so cute in all of them!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say