Friday, July 8, 2011

Sew Happy Container!


I love to alter containers!
I scooped this new one right up at Michael's the other day
and used some Really Reasonable Ribbon goodies to dress it up.

I decorated the front with sewing embellies. 
And check out the cute RRR Air Mail Twine on the spool.


And see the cute yellow button
 

RRR sells buttons too
 
This one is from the Graffiti Love Chipboard Set
I added some RRR Red Jute String to the button.


Your project is not complete until you dress up the container handles! 
I used RRR Yellow Double Ruffled Ribbon


I'm going to fill this container with small buttons & stick pins. 
It will be great decor on my craft table. 

Be sure to drop by the RRR Shop to get some ribbon goodies 
for your next altered project


2 comments :

  1. Oh this is So adorable!! You did such a great job on it. It always amazes me how others can look at a plain container like that and dress it up like you did. I love it!! Thanks for sharing! Terri of Two Pink Peas
    www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say