Saturday, November 19, 2011

Turkey Day!

Hey everyone! It's Emily here from Create Serendipity! I have a fun little project to share today! Since Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, I thought I would share a Turkey day project!


Now I rarely make tags, but I recently bought some to play around with my new crafty love... distress stains! I made this little tag just playing around and I think it came together pretty well. I used Natural Jute in the button hole and Bay Leaf Seam Binding for the bow at the top of the tag.

One fun idea that I played around with on this tag was staining my seam binding. I took a Tea Dye distress stain and dabbed my seam binding and sprayed it with water then took my heat gun to it. It gave it the seam binding a really cool vintage look.

Here's a couple of close ups:





Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a very fun & festive Thanksgiving!

2 comments :

  1. Very cute tag love it... Also your tag could be entered at Top Tip Tuesday this week our challenge is tags xx hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say