Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beauties In Orange

Hello Everyone,
Today I have two  cards almost the same-I used the same Beautiful Orange crinkle ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 This is card # one with a key added to the Orange Crinkle Ribbon and a Martha Stewart punch was used for the inside.

 This is card # two with the same rich orange crinkle ribbon- I added a butterfly brad to the ribbon for an accent. Did you know that there are many colors and widths available? You will love the selection!

If you would like more details, there is more on my post on my blog.
Thanks

post signature

2 comments :

  1. You don't often put lacy, elegant and orange in the same sentence but these two cards can all be described with those words and add beautiful in as well! I love how you put them on the clear acetate sheets so the elements look so like they are floating. Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say