Thursday, May 17, 2012

Birthday Wishes


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with an Easel Birthday Card made using the Beautiful Ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Of course on my easel card I used the beautiful Brown Double Ruffled Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the lavender wrinkled ribbon down the center of the ruffled. LOVE this look!!!
Really Reasonable Ribbons used:


On my card I used the darling mouse image from Crafters Companion and I've colored her with Copics. I also added some glitz to her dress, bonnet, and flowers. I ran the ribbon through the buckle and then glued on top of the double ruffled ribbon. The Birthday Wishes was stamped on the beautiful frames from CottageCutz.

I love using flowers,pearls and sewing to my cards :) and of course LOTS of RRR!!!! :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!! 
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments :

  1. That's beautiful Cheryl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cheryl, love the image and colouring, the details are amazing, so beautifully put together..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, This is absolutely stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!!!!! Lovely image and fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely magnificent, Cheryl ! Love that mouse stamp with her dressed to the nines. How precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee-utiful easel card. The embellishing on this is bee-utiful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say