Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Create a texture tutorial



Hi there! Linda here... If you ever wonder what other technique you can apply to your ribbon stash, then this tutorial is for you! 

I use two 4 inch 1.5" champagne netting ribbon strips and place them next to each other as shown on the picture below;


Spray ink onto the strips and cardstock and let the ink dry. Mine took about 3 minutes to dry...

and here is how it looks after it is dry;


I use this patterned paper as background on my card. 
Here is the finished project. Double Tan color ribbon used and topped with paper flower. 



Other materials:
Printable vintage image
Crate paper patterned paper
Glimmer mist
Tim Holtz chipboard
Papertreyink cutting die

5 comments :

  1. LInda, super idea and beautiful card!!! I'm going to get some of that ribbon! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool effect. Great idea!! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool idea! Thanks for the tip...I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am picking up my jar from the keyboard...this is gorgeous...lvoe love the shabby iness!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say