Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tea Pot Mini Album & Double Ruffled Flower Video




Hello everyone, Cheryl here with my Tea Pot Mini Album designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and The Scrapping Cottage.

To tie my album together I used RRR Ivory Double Faced Satin Ribbon. I also used the Seam binding that Bonnie carries for my Tea Time Tags in the front pocket. Next I added lots of RRR Penelope Natural Crocheted Lace to the bottom of my tea pot and just below the strand of pearls. All die cutz are from The Scrapping Cottage and are the Tea Time CottageCutz release.

I wanted to show the tags that fit in the front pocket. I also have added my Tea Time Mini album video to my Youtube Channel if you would like to see it in a video. :)

On this next page I used more Seam Binding and Silky Crush Champagne Ribbon up the side where the Mini Tea Cakes are. I also used more Satin Ribbon for my bows and around the top of the plastic holder for the Mini Album. The bow on the photo mat is Satin as well from RRR :)

I added a feather, wedding spray, Prima flowers, Wild Orchid flowers, pearls, and the Mini CottageCutz Tea Cakes. I also added some tags to the top using a clip.

On my next page I used more Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding, Satin, and Penelope Crocheted Lace.


For my Strawberry Page, I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Red Polka Dot in 2 different sizes. I also used Red Velvet Ribbon, and Red Double Ruffled Plaid Trim for the mini ruffled flower, and along the bottom of my tea pot I used the Sheer Box Pleated Trim in Red. All pearls are also from RRR.

For the Blue Flower page I used RRR Blue Seam Binding and Satin with Scallop Edge Ivory.  I used the Scallop Ivory ribbon along the sides of the pocket and then added pearls through the center of them both.  For the seam binding I used it ruched up to make little flowers and such for this page. 

I hope you enjoyed my Tea Pot Mini for today and thank you all for looking and your wonderful SWEET comments!!! I sooo LOVE reading them all!!!!
RUFFLED FLOWER VIDEO!
Thank you for looking and Have a Nice Day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



6 comments :

  1. CHeryl, this is AWESOME! I am amazed, this is so pretty! And those blooms.......thank you for sharing that I will be getting that ribbon for sure! LOL, and what a great video for RRR, this is SUPER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Cheryl!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for the tutorial on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your teapot is fabulous! Thanks for the tutorial on the ribbon flowers. Need to try those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great teapot album Cheryl and I just love the ruffled flower tutorial. Those pretty little flowers are so easy to make. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say