Sunday, July 29, 2012

Life's better in Flip Flops



Hi eveyone!  I hope you are having a great weekend!  We spend the day yesterday packing my twin things for camp.  We take them up there later today.  Everyone is a little nervous around here....including Mom, lol!

I have a cute card to show you today that's perfect for Summer.



The paper for my card is from Echo Park - Paradise Beach.  I just love flip flops and when I saw this file from Lori Whitlock, I couldn't wait to cut it out with my Cameo.  
I discarded the strap and cut a very small slit in the sole of the flip flop. 
 I threaded two small pieces of this pretty satin starfish ribbon through the hole and secured to 
the back with Scor Tape.
 I cut a little flower with my Cameo and attached with a brad. 
I finished of my card with some buttons and a bow from this fabulous hemp cord.  I love this stuff....I'm working on getting every single color! 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

You read more details on my blog.
Corri

1 comment :

  1. Great summer card Corri! I love the ribbon straps on the flip flops. Too cool!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say