Friday, January 4, 2013

Using Old Stash in 2013

Misty Here with you all on this FOURTH day of January 2013! 
It is still difficult to believe that 2012 is over and done with! 
However, I greeted 2013 with open arms and I hope to make it a
 fantabulously AWESOME~TACULAR Year!

This year, I didn't make any resoultions, I don't usually anyway.  What I did do, though, is make myself a few goals.  One of those goals is to
 >>>USE my STASH<<<
 I will be digging into my large stash of goodies that I HAD to have, but have not yet been able to use.  All that stuff that I bought, won, or was gifted that sits unloved, and unused...I will be using this year.
  I have been able to play these last couple of days...and I have a couple of layouts that I want to share.

This first one is using My Mind's Eye.  Mostly So Sophie and Lost and Found collections.
Two of my FAVORITE collections from MME EVAH!
Had to have...never used! LOL
This is my youngest munchkin with Santa. 
Here is Joy to the World: 
For this layout, I used the Musical Notes on Cotton Ribbon.  I have to say...this is probably on of my absolute favorite ribbons that I have EVER gotten. I also hung the ornaments in the top right corner from some bakers twine.

This second layout is using the Crate Paper Toy Box Collection.
Yes...another one of those collections I HAD TO HAVE and never used!  
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this layout came out though!
This is my 3 boys all pointing their Nerf guns straight at ME!!!
Yes, I staged the photo for scrappy purposes, but this REALLY HAPPENED! 
We were having Nerf Wars with the Nerf guns they all got for Christmas last year and they all ganged up on Mom!  I was on the ground laughing, and when I looked up...this is what I saw...FOR REAL!!!  lol
Here is I NEED A HERO:
This layout features my favorite masculine embellishment...Hemp. Bonnie has the best assortment of hemps in the RRR store.  A huge variety of colors! 

I have had so much fun digging into old stash!
I was excited when I found some of my favorites that I forgot that I had! 
What goals did you set this year?  
Any scrappy goals?  
Share them with us...We'd love to hear!

3 comments :

  1. Great layouts Misty and using your stash is a great goal. Sounds like an upcoming challenge theme......maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun layouts Misty. You've inspired me to use my stash for the blog hop : ) Huggs Ginny

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say