Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Quick Card

 
 
Hi friends!  I have a card to share with you today that uses ingredients from Really Reasonable Ribbon and my Scraps of Darkness February "Simple Pleasures" kit. There were some lovely Kaisercraft patterned papers included in the kit, as well as some delicate embellishments that I used to decorate this card project.
 
 
I love how easily the seam binding from the shop takes to wrinkling - wish I could have it in every single color available lol!  I wrapped my card with it and for some additional punch, I also wrapped with the Metallic String Gold - my absolute fave fiber from the shop right now!
 
 
I did a bit of background stamping, slapped on a sticker sentiment, blinged it up, and completed a card lickety split that shall go in the mail today.  
 
Thanks so much for visiting with me here today!  For tons more inspiration, come on over to my blog!
-Vivian
 
SUPPLIES:

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Metallic String Gold,
Olive Seam Binding
Kaisercraft - "Marigold" Patterned Papers and sticker sheet
Papertrey Ink - Olive Cardstock
Tim Holtz - Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Prima Marketing - "Engraver" flowers, "Romance Novel" stamps
Crate Paper - Resin Rose
Bo Bunny - Gems
Martha Stewart - Vintage Doily Lace Punch

4 comments :

  1. I love your card Vivian. The seam binding goes so well with the colors and embellishments you used. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. vivian, the combo of the green and gold is lovely on this card, great showcasing of the RRR

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say