Tuesday, March 26, 2013

♥♥♥Easter Blessings ♥♥♥ Candy Container

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a recycled Laughing Cow decorated container for Easter. On my Treat container I used  ♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon's Beautiful Satin's ♥♥♥.

I used the Diamond Satin Tulip that is also in the March Ribbon Kit. I LOVE this beautiful ribbon and the color is soo pretty!!!! I also used some Pink 3/8"Satin with Iridescent Edge Pink for the Bunny Bow and for around the outside edges of my container.


 ♥♥♥How to ♥♥♥
I took a Laughing Cow empty cheese container(the ones that you find at the grocery store) and painted it using white Paint and some Creative Inspiration Paint in PINK too mixed in. I painted the outside of the entire container and set aside to dry. Next I took some Circle /Scalloped Circle Spellbinders and cut my sizes for the top and inside layering. 

I glued the pieces on and then added my CottageCutz/Peachy Keen Easter Basket Bunny, CottageCutz Filigree Egg, Picket Border Fence. All are glued on except the Bunny and the cloud. I used Foam Squares to attach them. The cloud was a cutout from MLS, and I stamped a SU! sentiment on it. Super easy to make. All the Pearls are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and they are glued on the egg!


Here is a photo showing the container before and after. 


It measures 4" around, and is 3/4" high on the inside.
I think its perfect for holding jelly beans, mini choc eggs, mini chocolate bars the ones that are wrapped, you could maybe do 2 layers of those.
♥♥♥ I think these are a perfect gift idea for Easter ♥♥♥
 And SUPER Fun & Cute!!!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous creation here, and some really awesome details on it too. Wonderful creation, well done hun.
    Have a great day everyone and lots more fun I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Cheryl. It would make a great Easter hostess gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl this is so stinkin cute : ) I don't know what laughing cow is...but I'm sure glad you do! You did forget to mention a few important details...like how big is it.....how much candy will it hold and what kind of candy????? I'm partial to Peeps, and Robin Eggs, and jelly beans : ) just in case you needed to know : ) Huggs...G

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and great details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!! I LIKE THOSE LITTLE CONTAINERS TOO!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the creative way you reused the box!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say