Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy B day......



 
 
 
Sunshine weather.....straight ahead!  We have only a small baby patch of ice left on our back patio.  It will be sorely missed by our black lab Riley (he loves to roll in it after playing fetch).  I have a card today for RRR that reminds me of sunshine...gingham, bees, and just plain cheerful.  I used the 5/8" Red Gingham....fell in love with it.  Perfect red.  I decided to have fun and dressed up my envelope as well.  I am often guilty of leaving it plain and many of my cards are just plain to thick for an envelope.   It is so much fun though and makes it more special.  It is a great way to use those little snippets of ribbon you don't want to throw away too.  I used just a "tail" for my envelope and think it looks cute.  I think I will be doing this more often!  Hope you enjoy and Happy spring!  hugs, cherry
 

5 comments :

  1. This is fantastic!!!:))) I love it!:)))xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Cherry! I love the red/tan/ivory color combo. Who would have thought.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cherry, great design and matching ensemble nice showcasing of the RRR...
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry This is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards,Love the colors...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say