Sunday, March 3, 2013

Just because

 
 



Happy lazy Sunday (I hope).  We are finishing up a bathroom project.  Tile.  Feels good to mark off something on our to do list.  I have a couple of nature inspired card creations today made with RRR ribbons.   My first card is a collage of sorts....the color inspired by the wired chevron ribbon that is new to the store.  Beautiful neutral.  So fun to manipulate since it has wire.  I used it on both of my cards.   My first reminds me of the collage cubbies I have seen...each with its own treasure inside.  I used a feather and a sweet nest.  I also used a bit of Sophia ribbon at the bottom.  The other card along the same style but more deliberate.   I used some of the Melina lace I tea stained.   Love natural textural items, things that you want to touch.   I used a wood doily I painted and inked a bit and made it into a flower of sorts.  Well that is it for me...my oven timer is about to go off...I have applesauce bread baking.  YUM.  Late night baking.   Thanks for letting me share!  hugs, cherry
 

6 comments :

  1. These projects are so lovely! I am over the moon for that chevron ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the texture and color tones on both of these cards... yummy...
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow - what can i say? lurve! i totally want to run my fingers over these projects. must add the melina lace to my cart, too! - vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always.....lovin the vintagy feel of these cards : )

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say