Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kisses

Hi, y'all!  Happy Thursday! 
I thought that I would share one of my latest layouts with you all today.
it is the very first time I ever used inks with a mask...and I love it!  I think I found a new addiction! 

Here is "Kisses"
The kiddo in the center is my youngest daughter getting a kiss sandwich from her older sister and her BFF.  These girls are so super sweet and always happy!  I was so pleased with the fact that I caught this "Kiss Sandwich" on camera!  Yes...they actually called it that! Silly Girls! 


Here are a couple of close ups:

I also used some Kaiser Kraft pearls for the accents :


I truly enjoy scrap booking...and several other crafts!!!   The ribbon that Bonnie has in the RRR store make it to every single project I make.  ALL of them. I hope I have inspired you to get crafty today!  And hey.... Go check out the store...you will love it, too!

5 comments :

  1. gorgeous layout. Yes the RRR does make it on alot of outstanding projects since its the best kit on the market.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say, WHAT A LOVELY PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly adorable!!
    Beautiful LO and cute photo!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous page!! Love the sweet bow and pearl accents!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say