Thursday, March 21, 2013

Peachy Keen Shower Peepers and Really Reasonable Ribbon~!

Good morning! Welcome to Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings week long Peachy Keen Stamps showcase. It is my turn to share some fun Peachy Keen images paired with some cute trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon~! 

Since it's supposed to be Spring (snow on the way to my house....), I wanted to make a fun spring card using the cute Peachy Keen Shower Peepers stamp set. Along with some adorable chicks, this set has a super cute umbrella too!
I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 94 for my layout. The umbrella has some sparkle along the bottom edge. I used my favorite Apple Green Mini Ric Rac and Green Apple Baker's Twine, along with some pretty Kaiser pearls for my embellishments.
We are offering a $25 Really Reasonable Ribbon Gift Certificate to one random commenter from one of the posts this week, so be sure to comment on each one between now and 3/23.  
We will be announcing the winner on Monday, 3/25.  
Peachy Keen Stamps will also be offering a $25 Gift Certificate to their website which will be awarded to a random commenter on their blog posts, so you have 2 chances to win!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 

25 comments :

  1. How cute--great sketch and papers. The ric rac and twine are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Spring card. Great color combination and the ric rac looks great matching the umbrella color. It's going to snow flurry here today too. Where, oh where is Spring????

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what an amazing card! Love it!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is this!!! LOVE the papers and stamps and that ric rac is awesome!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love the colors you used and the stamps are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the spring colors and the way you used the trim and Peachy Keen stamps together.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love that fun image and the great designer paper in the background layer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ready for spring too! Love the apple green ric rac :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combination and with the apple green your card is Happy Spring! I like the softness of the peppers and bright umbrella :D Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful.
    Love everything about your work!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific card and so cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know EXACTLY what you're talking about with the "Spring" thing! The flowers are blooming & the tree buds are popping open & IT'S FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/

    LOOOOOOOOVE your SKETCH AND your card!!!!!!!! :)LOVE ALL the patterned papers! AND the Ric-Rak! ( I LOVE RIC-RAK! VERY RETRO!) VERY SWEET!!!!!!!!! (Hope you don't mind if I copy your sketch! ) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so cute! I really love the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! i love this card. I love the colors used. The umbrella is so pretty how it is colored. I love rick rack. I wish i could get in lots of colors. Thank you for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! RRR and Peachy Keen stamps go great together. All the projects on both blogs look great! So many great colors and designs... a girl needs them all...I love ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute Spring card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the fun colors on the card! Also, love all of the fun textures, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute card! the ric rak is perfect for this card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. judy, great showcasing of the RRR

    ReplyDelete
  20. Judy I am loving your little umbrella!!! SUper cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling card! Love the fun color combo! Great embellishment with the mini ric rac and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card...great colors! It's already hit 90 degrees here in Phoenix! I can't imagine living in snow!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is so cute! I cannot wait for spring...and my birthday! All I can say is someone better remind my hubby he is buying me a ribbon of the month year!!! woot woot!!
    Thank you talented Ladies!
    anja

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that umbrella card. TFS.
    D- dmcardmaker (AT AOL)
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say