Wednesday, March 6, 2013

♥♥♥Sweet Monkey♥♥♥ B-day Wishes

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a card designed for ♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon ♥♥♥today. I decided to make a Happy 3rd Birthday card for my niece Shaelynn.  Her birthday is coming up in April, so I  thought this super DARLING Baby Monkey Stamp from "Peachy Keen" would be perfect for her.


On my card I used ♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon's ♥♥♥Jumbo Leave Trim in Moss Green. I also used Pink Satin with Iridescent Edge Pink for my bows. In the center of the bows I used Kiwi Fruit Buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well. In the centers of the buttons I used Pink Pearls :)


I did my banner with CottageCutz Pennant Dies, and then Sugar & Cream Alphabet Die. The Number 3 is a sticker that I colored to match. And the Birthday is stickers. Lastly I added some Swirls of Pearls & Sewing to my card :)


Also a friendly reminder that ♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon is doing a Design Team Call♥♥♥ If you LOVE ribbons, trims, lace and such you will definitely want to apply.  Bonnie is super SWEET and fun to design for, and also carries the BEST ribbons in town!!!! 
 

Thank You for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say