Thursday, July 17, 2014

Two Shabby Chic Floral Delight Pages



Happy Thursday to all! Today I wanted to share 2 more pages I made for my Shabby Chic Floral Delight Album. 

 1st Page

On this page I used lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon's Seam Binding and Sweetheart Blossoms. I also used lots of Scor-tape, this is what made the pocket out of the Spellbinders frame. I love using RRR Seam Binding.  I created the greenery using the Moss Green Seam Binding like I did on all my pages. I love the look it gives. Next I added some little flowers I made along with the Sweetheart Blossoms that Bonnie carries in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. There are lots of colors to choose from too.


Here is a photo matte I created for the pocket. I added more Seam Binding and Sweetheart Blossoms to this.


The pocket opens up on top for more photos. I love making room for photos in my albums, as there always seems to never be enough room.


The Dress Form is a CottageCutz die. I added some glitter to it, and flowers as well. Lastly I added some of the pearl flourishes, and some vintage lace from my stash.

 Here is the 2nd page for today!

For this page I created a pocket, and added 2 tags to the inside. They were cut using the Spellbinders frames. On the outside of the Pocket I used a CottageCutz die, it's the Tea Time Doily. I was thinking of adding a photo to it.  I also  used tons of Seam Binding, and Sweetheart Blossoms for this page as well.


I hope you enjoyed my pages for today, as I had a LOT of fun creating these! Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say