Monday, July 21, 2014

A Bold Inspiration..


Hi ya peeps. I've got some inspiration for you today featuring the fab ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store! I call this card "Large and in Charge".


I LOVE this luscious and bold ribbon. I think it gives the image a great pop so I wrapped the card up like a present. Super cute and bold.

Ribbon Recipe
Red Checked Ribbon: Red Gingham 

Thanks for stopping by to see my creation! Don’t forget that RRR is active on Facebook and Pinterest. Stop on by for lots of inspiration.

Get your crafty on and join in on the current challenge!

Rules
Here's what you need to do:
* Create a new project using the posted theme. A layout, card, ATC, home decor item, hair bow, or anything you can think of.
* You may enter up to 6 projects, but you're asked to provide newly designed projects. No back-linking please.
* All projects must also include some sort of ribbon, lace or trim.
* A maximum of 6 entries per person per challenge please.
* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery (using code RRR94) and link it here with the Inlinkz tool below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card and fabulous ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors on the card and the gingham ribbon really makes it perfect.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say