Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bow-it-All V2.0 Video Tutorial * Multi-Loop Triple Layer Bows with Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hello there fellow ribbon and bow lovers.  I'm back with a new Bow-it-All V2.0 Video.  Today I will be making Multi-Loop Triple Layer Bows.

My card has a double-loop triple layer bow that is the perfect size for an greeting card.




With all the extra peg holes on the new Bow-it-All V2.0, you can make these bows in a very wide variety of sizes from very large for a wreath or other home dec project, to small enough for a card.
Here is my video tutorial:

Have you noticed that all of my recent cards feature summer vacation?  That's because I need one.  Like NOW....... 
Also, our current RRR Challenge theme is Summer Vacation.  Why not head over and join in?

Here is a close up of my bow which is made with 5/8" Sheer Ombre Kiwi/Watermelon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll give this bow a try if you have a Bow-it-All V2.0.  
Don't have one yet?  What are you waiting for??!!!  
~ Bonnie ~

6 comments :

  1. stunning bows!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty is your card and what a gorgeous colour the ribbon is and of course the bow ........truly stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bow is gorgeous and the star of the card. I like how you kept the rest of the card simple to let that bow shine. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, Thank you for sharing this great video. Your card is fabulous and I love that 2 tone ribbon. I do have a question for you. I bought the first Bow-it-all before the V2 came out. This was not long ago and have not used it yet as I am working on setting up my craft area after buying our first home. My question(s) are 1. How much of a difference is there between V1 & V2? 2. Can V1 do all that V2 can do? Can you please respond to me by e-mail at pepperirish@yahoo.com. Thank you for your help!

    Hugs Lori Reinholz
    RRR club member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just WOW.... that bow is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say