Thursday, July 3, 2014

fat cat redo








Happy almost 4th to you!  I have an altered chipboard box to share today.   It had a door to it as you can see ....cute, but I had different plans.  I cut it out and went to town covering it in papers, images, and little sewing bits.  I added Rosemary natural crochet lace around the outer edges along with 1.5 light blue crochet lace on the outer sides.  I topped it off with faux canvas ribbon in natural to make my big bow.  Hope you enjoy!   Have a great 4th tomorrow!  cherry

3 comments :

  1. Love that cat made me smile and the box is a work of art just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box! Love the blue lace and the bling pin! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute box... what a great way to use vintage pieces in your stash :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say