Thursday, July 10, 2014

Flying High Inspiration..


Ok all you RRR peeps, I've got a little bit of a different card for you today. The "something" is something that I love to do and have passed down that joy to my son. What is it? Kite flying. I LOVE flying kites and actually subscribe to catalogs that sell only kites. Crazy me!
My card...


My kite is cut out of paper, folded and I punched holes in for the ribbon to lace through. I found cute cloud paper and got my crafty on. Here is the super simple tutorial.


Print out the above image and cut out the square and fold on the dotted lines. For a larger or smaller project just play with the print size setting on your computer or cut and paste into Word and play with the size.

Ribbon Recipe:
White Ribbon:Seam Binding White

Thanks for stopping by to see my creation! Don’t forget that RRR is active on Facebookand Pinterest. Stop on by for lots of inspiration. Get your crafty on and join in on the current challenge

Rules
Here's what you need to do:
* Create a new project using the posted theme. A layout, card, ATC, home decor item, hair bow, or anything your can think of.
* You may enter up to 6 projects, but you're asked to provide newly designed projects. No back-linking please.
* All projects must also include some sort of ribbon, lace or trim.
* A maximum of 6 entries per person per challenge please.
* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery (using code RRR94) and link it here with the Inlinkz tool below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.

Carolyn

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say