Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Follow Your Dreams


Hello RRR friends! I hope you are having a great day! I'm still in the red, white and blue mood so I wanted to share the mini muslin bag I altered with some fabulous May Arts ribbon and Wild Orchid flowers all from the Really Reasonable Ribbon online store.


One of my favorites from the May Arts section of the RRR store is the Burlap Red Center Stitch ribbon. I paired it with some pretty Wild Orchid Craft Cherry Blossom in Mixed Blue/Aqua and Sweetheart Blossoms White with Red Center and Open Roses Mixed Tone and White.  I also added a small strip of 1.5" White Crochet Lace along the bottom of the bag. I stamped my miniature sentiment 'Follow your dreams' right onto the burlap and it worked great! It was really a blast to decorate too. As you can see, I went a bit overboard, hehe!


Thanks so much for letting me share my project with you! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

  1. A darling litle muslin bag! I love all the flowers and lace/ribbons! This is a very sweet project - I'm sure I'll use it for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say