Friday, July 18, 2014

New Babies for Summer


It's so good to hear the news of a new baby in someones family, so today I am sharing a card that I did for a friend knowing she is having a girl anytime this month!!  How exciting!!


One of my favorite ribbons to use is Seam Binding.  It comes in skads of colors and you can even spray your own for a more vintage look if you get the white to use.  It makes great bows and looks amazing if you wet it and scrunch it and then let it dry. Love it and have stocked up on colors so that I have it for whatever I am doing.  For my card I used the white to go with the My Baby papers from American Craft mixed with a few Pebbles tags.  It was fun to mix the papers and make lots of layers and it went together really easy... and I think she is going to like it.....

Thanks for stopping over today and be sure and check out the new summer RRR Ribbon Club Assortment this month and the Seam Binding ribbons too.

Happy Friday...Teresa

2 comments :

  1. Teresa this is the most elegant baby card I have seen I'm sure it will be ooooed and aaaaahed over I just love it tfs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say