Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Scaredy-cat....errrrr DOG








Did you do a double take?  Halloween already?   I can't help myself!  Plus...it is always good to get a head start.   I have this cute little holiday greeting made for RRR.   As you can see I did a step by step. I accidentally erased one of my pics but I think you get the gist of it.  1) Gathered my goodies together , 2) Covered my cardstock with papers half and half and started the base of my bow by wrapping it around card and tying knot.  3) I added my button and scallop border made with my sizzix, 4) Added my cute image from Crafty Secrets and the glitter border at the bottom, 5) From here I just added a couple of dimensional goodies - bats and a glitter star using 3d foam adhesive.   I added my banner sentiment at the top and it was done!  Cute and ready to put a bit of a smile on someone this fall!  Enjoy!  Cherry

Ribbon used - Black Faux Canvas Ribbon

7 comments :

  1. So lovely and thank you for sharing this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wow card I love Halloween and this card is early but very much appreciated thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is my favorite! I love this card! It is super cute. I have to say I like it alot better that all the xmas cards I have been seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! We are all posting Christmas already, so it's great to see Halloween..I love Halloween so always welcome seeing Halloween makes! Thank you! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely,so sweat! good choice for diy gift,thanks for sharing,i will have a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is totally adorable! The image just makes me smile!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say