Sunday, July 6, 2014

Shabby Chic Floral Delight - Page 3



Hello everyone, today I'm sharing another page for my large Shabby Chic Mini album that I have been working on. It's finally completed and I will share all the pages here on another day along with the video. 


So for this page I created at the top a photo mat, along with a pocket. In my photos below I show the tag with the handmade flowers and greenery, all made from Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam Binding. I did add some Sweetheart Blossoms to it as well. I figured I will add another photo there, and also to the back. So for that one area I will get 3 photos.  I'm hoping to have all the photos put in place before I do my video.


On the bottom of the page I created an accordion file using Really Reasonable Ribbons bags, lace, bead trim, seam binding, and a button. It will hold 3 of those frames. For the photo I only have the pink polka dotted one showing. I figured another 6 photos should fit in there perfectly.


The die cuts I used are from the Scrapping Cottage and are the CottageCutz dies. I used the pretty bird cage, and oval with flowers on this.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Seam Binding (Moss Green and Rose Petal)
Notebook Bitty Bags I used the larger ones and cut in half


I absolutely loved making this album, and all the pages inside. Can't wait to share the rest with everyone! Thank you for looking and have a super awesome day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. oh wow this is really beautiful love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say