Tuesday, July 29, 2014

S'more Get Well Wishes


Hello RRR friends! Linsey here and I'm sorry for the delay in posting today! I am running around a lot this summer and almost forgot to share this fun little get well card I made with a s'mores theme. I so dislike getting sick in the summertime--it just feels "wrong" and so I thought this Peachy Keen stamp set was perfect for cheering up folks who are under the weather on the warm summer days. S'mores sure make me feel better no matter if I'm sick or not! :) And I think the Leather Tan Seam Binding I chose to embellish my card with is just perfect. The selection of Seam Binding at the Really Reasonable Ribbon online store is really awesome! I just love how seam binding ties and always looks just right with no effort.


Thanks so much for letting me share my get well card with you!  I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!

3 comments :

  1. Your toasted marshmallows are too cute. I love the combination of pp you used and that seam binding is a great color. Adorable card. I'm sure it would cheer anyone who was feeling under the weather right up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those perfectly toasted marshmallows look good enough to eat! Super cute, Linsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this card the saying is perfect and those marshmallows are so cute I just want to pinch them just a sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say