Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sweet Cherries Vintage Notebook


Hello there Paper Peeps! Ginny here dropping in to share a fun little notebook I created with a great Summer Cherries theme.  It started out as a tag....but it was just crying out to be something more....


I think it's as cute as can be! I had the cherry sticker that I added foam spacers to make it dimensional. I did the same with the stamped scalloped circle then layered them on top of a tiny felt doily, and a cardstock tag with washi tape.



That fabulous bow is made with Red Plaid, Ivory Burlap String and topped off with a sweet red button.
Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

5 comments :

  1. This is so pretty. Love, love, love it! Definitely as cute as can be! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful note book, such a nice gift to keep on hand, ready to give. love the colors, and that gorgeous ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and yummy! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful is your card everything about it is stunning and what gorgeous details you have added x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little notebook! Who doesn't love the look of cheery cherries? The bow is fabulous, the details delightful! A darling little project - love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say