Thursday, November 19, 2015

Birthday Boy Card


Hi!  I am Nancy and welcome back.  I am so excited to share my card with this gorgeous satin  ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon called Stitched Sheer/Satin Ombre Light Blue
Stitched Sheer/Satin Ombre Light Blue
You'll just love the wonderful selection of other beautiful ribbon, products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service!  This beautiful ribbon comes in three other colors and only 30 cents a yard. I love the gorgeous shine and the delicate white stitch in this ribbon.  I made the bow using the easy-to-use Bow-it-All v2.0 which was purchased at Really Reasonable Ribbon.   Behind the beautiful blue ribbon is the 1.5" white netting ribbon which comes in a variety of colors.  I added some blue Stickles glitter glue on parts of the white netting to accent the area.

Also, Really Reasonable Ribbon has the Wild Orchid Craft flowers.  I used the Wild Orchid Craft Open White Rose size 15mm. throughout this card.   I made my own angel pin attached to the blue ribbon. 
If you want to know more about how I created this card, please visit my blog at http://hillfarmcards.blogspot.com/

Thank you a bunch for stopping by!  I would appreciate a comment in the comment section below.
Now it is your turn and come join us at Really Reasonable Ribbon blog this Friday for another new and exciting challenge.  Can't wait to see your new creation!

2 comments :

  1. sooooo sweet , blue is one of my fave colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so pretty l love the image it's just the cutest card ever! x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say